AvaMia Couture Terms and Conditions of Sale| Bridal
1. A deposit Payment of 50% is to be paid on all orders on the day the order is made; No refunds can be given in
the event of cancellation of any part of the order. A Further 50% will be due 12 weeks after initial payment this will be requested and confirmed by email.
2. If there is any outstanding part of the account this must be paid for when the goods arrive we will advise the
brides estimated delivery time with notice in advance, unless an alternative time span has been agreed with
3. No goods may be taken before all of the order has been paid for in full.
4. Once you have placed the order a contract has been made and you become liable for the full costs of items
ordered. All sales are final.
5. A production schedule will be provided after the bride has paid the first deposit of 50% which will be a guide of
the estimated production time and confirmed design details and fabrics pack by AvaMia Couture, this may be
subject to change depending on availability of fabrics and in this circumstance you will be notified before
production and offered alternatives.
6. Please ensure that you make us aware of the actual date you require your dress, for example if you’re travelling in advance of the wedding.
7. Please be aware in the production plan this will state two appointments will be allocated by AvaMia Couture with our appointed seamstress. This is the Initial fitting for measurements to start production and the final fitting when receiving the dress and this is to check the dress and brides measurements.
8. AvaMia Couture dresses are made to measure. It is possible alterations may be needed. If you have alteration done then these are at extra cost to yourself. All dresses are ordered to the exact measurement of the bride on the day of initial fitting appointment and if requested the dress will made with additional room for the purpose
alterations depending on the individual being unsure about their future sizing, this will mean that alterations will most likely be required.
9. AvaMia Couture do not offer alteration work, but we do recommend a seamstress, we are not responsible or liable
for any work carried out by the seamstress this is between you and them.
10. No alterations can be made until goods have been paid for in full.
11. AvaMia Couture cannot accept responsibility for a dress or gown no longer fitting due to weight gain/loss, pregnancy or other circumstances beyond our control.
12. Surcharges will be made for changes to the sample outside production schedule after agreed and confirmed
with bride e.g. adding or removing of sleeves, larger sizes required, waist to floor measurements. This will be
added to the balance of the account.
13. Once production has started and fabrics have been ordered and confirmed with the bride we cannot accept any changes in fabrics or colour only discretional styling or slight sizing depending on where the dress production
process is up to, we will then advise whether the amendments are realistic. In this circumstance we may also need more time so please take this into consideration when asking for any amendments as your expected delivery may be moved out in which AvaMia Couture will notify you before asking you to confirm.
14. Slight variations in fabric colour, texture, and trim can be possible within a tolerance these are beyond our control.
15. All garments must be inspected on picking up as we cannot accept responsibility for the condition of any item after it has left our premises.
16. In the event of cancellation you will remain liable for the full cost of items ordered.
17. Sale goods are sold as seen and no refunds will be given.
18. Ownership of merchandise remains with AvaMia Couture until payment has been made in full, including any extra charges included on the invoice.
19. Although every effort will be made to ensure your order is on time, we allow a tolerance of an additional 4 week delay notice which will be factored in when placing the order to allow time and ensure no goods arrive later than the wedding day.
20. AvaMia Couture accept no responsibility or liability for the suitability of a gown or any other item for use outside its intended purpose.
21. AvaMia Couture must be given the opportunity to inspect any garment or item which is subject to a complaint and given reasonable chance to rectifying the problem.
This contract is subject to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of England and Wales. This contract is legally binding and enforceable on the first part payment received, this does not affect your statutory rights
Dress: Made to measure Ball gown Print Name:
Join the Millennial bridal club
all styling consultation